For all the cinema lovers out there in movie land,
10 Oscar-Nominated Movie Posters Get A Pop Art Makeover
And here are my thoughts on each one:
1) 12 Years a Slave: Loved it, great acting, will probably win
2) American Hustle: Overrated, somewhat boring
3) Captain Phillips: Great casting/acting but not a favorite
4) Dallas Buyers Club: Unfortunately missed this one
5) Gravity: Great special effects but lacks a real story line. And I want to know where she landed.
6) Her: Very intriguing script, liked it a lot.
7) Nebraska: Loved the story, superb acting. May win.
8) Philomena: Loved this one as well but some scenes, such as the one with the car that takes away the boy, looked 1930s not 1950s. Makes me want to read the book.
9) The Wolf of Wall Street: Highly overrated, weakest of all.