Ever wonder how postage stamps are made? How do they get so much in a tiny space? Learn what goes into designing a stamp for the U.S. Postal Service.
Martin Scorsese Plays Vincent Van Gogh in a Short, Surreal Film by Akira Kurosawa.
If ever you have a spare 90 minutes I highly recommend that you view this
film Particle Fever. It is truly mind-blowing and it reflects human beings at
their very best! It is a must see for anyone who has any interest in our amazing
universe. Just watch it, you feel the unabashed excitement for those involved
with this project. I have a new love for scientists and just want to hug them.
Tonight I randomly chose to see a movie, The Book Thief.
I knew very little about it and WOW, what a wonderful
surprise. A must-see beautiful film.
For all the cinema lovers out there in movie land,
10 Oscar-Nominated Movie Posters Get A Pop Art Makeover
And here are my thoughts on each one:
1) 12 Years a Slave: Loved it, great acting, will probably win
2) American Hustle: Overrated, somewhat boring
3) Captain Phillips: Great casting/acting but not a favorite
4) Dallas Buyers Club: Unfortunately missed this one
5) Gravity: Great special effects but lacks a real story line. And I want to know where she landed.
6) Her: Very intriguing script, liked it a lot.
7) Nebraska: Loved the story, superb acting. May win.
8) Philomena: Loved this one as well but some scenes, such as the one with the car that takes away the boy, looked 1930s not 1950s. Makes me want to read the book.
9) The Wolf of Wall Street: Highly overrated, weakest of all.
I seem to be on a movie binge lately. Why are all the best movies released
in the last two months of the year – never enough time to view them all.
I do wish film makers would space them out a bit more.
Went to see Blue Jasmine and didn’t realize it was a Woody Allen film.
Not sure why, but I always seem attracted to his stories.
Classic story with a chilling perspective. See if you can.
Just came back from seeing The Great Beauty.
It’s full of surreal wanderings, humorous with
touches of satire and melancholy and the
splendors of Rome?… absolutely gorgeous.
I couldn’t stop goggling at his apartment
overlooking the Colosseum. I want to live there.
See this movie if you have the chance.